• Welcome to Hurricane Electric's IPv6 Tunnel Broker Forums.

Where to see my list of tunnels?

Started by josejimeniz, July 23, 2011, 07:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

josejimeniz

i signed up to HE, and tried to create a tunnel. Following the first two steps on the Tunnel Broker FAQ:

Quote1. Visit our tunnelbroker.net site and log in.
2. Once you log into the site, click "Create Regular Tunnel" and provide your IPv4 endpoint address and choose a preferable tunnel server location. (Note: Your IPv4 endpoint address should be displayed on the tunnel creation page)
3. After you successfully create a tunnel, visit your account's detail page and choose your OS type to get example configuration commands.

The tunnel creation page notes i have zero of five tunnels created (which makes sense, i've never created a tunnel before):

But when i click Create Tunnel i am told, "You already have the maximum number of tunnels configured for your account.".

Searching the forums for this error i found only two posts (one of them dated today!):

The 2nd post indicates that users are only allowed to create one tunnel per day (as an anti-spam measure). If this were my problem, then i should be able to find my already created tunnel, as Tunnel Broker FAQ states:

Quote3. After you successfully create a tunnel, visit your account's detail page and choose your OS type to get example configuration commands.

The 1st post (someone experiencing the same problem as i), would seem to indicate that this is a transient problem with HE's tunnel broker service - and nobody is around to fix it since it is 10:48pm on a Saturday night.

But back to my question: where can i see the list of tunnels that i have created?

kcochran

Quote from: josejimeniz on July 23, 2011, 07:49:47 PM
But when i click Create Tunnel i am told, "You already have the maximum number of tunnels configured for your account.".

[...]
The 1st post (someone experiencing the same problem as i), would seem to indicate that this is a transient problem with HE's tunnel broker service - and nobody is around to fix it since it is 10:48pm on a Saturday night.

Oh, ye of little faith. ;-)  It should be fixed now.

Quote from: josejimeniz on July 23, 2011, 07:49:47 PM
But back to my question: where can i see the list of tunnels that i have created?

When you have tunnels created, the list shows up on the main page after you login.

josejimeniz

Oh, ye of little faith. ;-)  It should be fixed now.

Okay, maybe i should have said no sane person is around at 10:48pm on a Saturday night.  ;D

When you have tunnels created, the list shows up on the main page after you login.

That exactly answers my question. Thank you.