• Welcome to Hurricane Electric's IPv6 Tunnel Broker Forums.

[Feature Suggestion] Time since last "Daily Test"

Started by yakatz, May 18, 2011, 12:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yakatz

I would like to suggest that in addition to (or instead of) the message
QuoteSorry, you've already submitted *** within the last 24 hours.
, the message should include either how long ago that was or how long until the test will open again, maybe something like
QuoteSorry, you've already submitted *** within the last 24 hours. You will be able to submit again at 3:41 EST (in 20 minutes)

I did not put this in the "Suggest a Test" section because, well, it is not a test in itself.

jgeorge

Alternative to that it might be nice if the test was actually once per calendar day instead of once per 24 hours. Havingto wait at least 24 hours means my daily tests are creeping out into the middle of the night now until I choose to skip a day and start running them in the morning again. :)

gennone

IMHO the tests should be allowed every 23 hours, this way it would be possible to do tests at the same hour every day.

johnpoz

yeah I second these suggestions, some sort time left on the error would be nice.

Also not sure why has to be 24 hours either.  Keeps getting latter and later every day when you can do the tests, and then have to skip a day to get back to a time that you can do them.

I only have like 26 days left, but being able to do like every 23 would be nice or just based upon calendar date would also be nice.  And countdown if your before you time would be nice addition as well.

rwfranks

IMHO, the "once per calendar day" suggestion seems to make the most sense.

Get tests done, have a life, and less earache from herself  ;)

mianosm

Quote from: rwfranks on June 04, 2011, 04:54:31 PM
IMHO, the "once per calendar day" suggestion seems to make the most sense.

Get tests done, have a life, and less earache from herself  ;)

I'd like to bump this. If there is anyway to make this per calendar day that would be great.....mmmmmk?