• Welcome to Hurricane Electric's IPv6 Tunnel Broker Forums.

News:

Welcome to Hurricane Electric's Tunnelbroker.net forums!

Main Menu

Enthusiast test

Started by tsarna, April 11, 2009, 07:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsarna

This test doesn't seem to be working for me.

I have tested that my webserver is reachable from offsite by IPv6.

I enter my webserver FQDN and select "Generate URL" and it says "No Website Set or Already been tested". Choosing "Reset Test" doesn't help.

tsarna

Eventually got it to work, though I'm not sure what I did differently.

I suspect maybe it's some kind of javascript bug in the form (I'm using Safari on OS X Leopard)

lolwtf

I'm encountering this same problem using firefox, epiphany, and Konqueror on Slackware 13. It does not allow me to set the website.

kriteknetworks

Problems with the tests should be emailed to ipv6@he.net, that way they are notified of problems, and can address them in a timely manner.

kc0frr

I am doing the enthusiast test.  My server is up and accessible.  But it says it cannot retrieve the file.  can anyone attempt it and let me know?  The url is http://kc0frr.broker.freenet6.net/nbpqij7f5b.txt  I have done it from other machines and it displays the file. or do they want to download the file?  Let me know.

Scott

kriteknetworks

Problems with the tests should be emailed to ipv6@he.net, that way they are notified of problems, and can address them in a timely manner.

cholzhauer

It took a long time to try and load your page...I just now got a HTTP/503 error after thirty seconds.  I would assume the test is timing out trying to load your page.