• Welcome to Hurricane Electric's IPv6 Tunnel Broker Forums.

You have already created the maximum number of tunnels today.

Started by epochqwert, June 18, 2015, 04:39:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

epochqwert

Please try again later.

:( Was testing different endpoint and ran into this after I deleted a non-working tunnel. Where does it say how many can be made per day? Maybe have a count-down visible or give a warning when there's just one left?

evantkh

No idea, but if you are just changing your endpoint, I think you should change it in the tunnel settings instead of deleting tunnel. Click on your IPv4 address then you can enter a new one.

broquea

It is something like 5 in a 24hr period, and is there to stop earlier history of tunnel creation abuse.

epochqwert

Quote from: evantkh on June 18, 2015, 05:43:33 AM
No idea, but if you are just changing your endpoint, I think you should change it in the tunnel settings instead of deleting tunnel. Click on your IPv4 address then you can enter a new one.

My IP stayed the same and I was switching between HE's Miami (which wasn't responding to my pings) and Virginia. I switched to Miami a while ago because Chicago wasn't responding. Not sure what I'm doing to get them to ignore me.

Quote from: broquea on June 18, 2015, 06:20:48 AM
It is something like 5 in a 24hr period, and is there to stop earlier history of tunnel creation abuse.

Looks to be longer than 24 hours, I still have that error message.

Error message gone.

Have it working with Virginia. Going to stop messing with it for now. :)