• Welcome to Hurricane Electric's IPv6 Tunnel Broker Forums.

Cannot change address State

Started by overlordq, May 27, 2010, 10:35:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

overlordq

Trying to update my address and it wont let me change the state, I change it in the drop down and hit submit and it reverts back to my old state.

kcochran

jimb

Wow.  Burning the midnight oil eh?  :)

kcochran

Well, we run a 24x7 operation, and I've been doing alot of cleanup on the front-end code recently.  Only seems fitting that if I broke it, I fix it.  Plus there's not alot else going on at 3am.  *knocks on desk*

jimb

Quote from: kcochran on May 28, 2010, 03:58:35 AM
Well, we run a 24x7 operation, and I've been doing alot of cleanup on the front-end code recently.  Only seems fitting that if I broke it, I fix it.  Plus there's not alot else going on at 3am.  *knocks on desk*
Heh.  I've been there.  IT is 24x7 in general, especially in start ups where there's typically one IT guy that does everything (my background mostly).  I've never had an IT job where I had the "night shift" though.  But plenty of all nighters.  :P

overlordq

Quote from: kcochran on May 28, 2010, 02:32:13 AM
This should be fixed now.

nope.

The form has two state fields, one for US and one for Non-US, even though I'm specifing a State in the dropdown for some reason there was a state in the hidden non-US form field.I had to select a different country, put my state in the box, then switch back to US.

If I clear the non-US state box I get an error message saying it can't be blank.

tykimus

Really fixed this time! Please try again.  :)