• Welcome to Hurricane Electric's IPv6 Tunnel Broker Forums.

News:

Welcome to Hurricane Electric's Tunnelbroker.net forums!

Main Menu

Sage T-Shirt

Started by Mierdin, January 25, 2011, 08:18:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mierdin

I recently passed Sage and ordered a shirt! Thanks for all the help in getting me there.

Question though - I'm insanely grateful for the shirt, but I was wondering what kind of timeframe I should expect for delivery? I ordered yesterday. The reason I ask is because my landlord gets all the mail and they SUUUCK at notifying me when packages come in. Soo....I was wondering when I should start calling them and asking. Like I said, I'm just grateful to have gotten this far and to score what looks like a seriously awesome shirt, I just don't want it to get stolen once it gets here.

broquea

The shirts are sent out in batches. I processed the current list based on last Tuesday when the guys handling t-shirts asked (actually they asked the previous Friday but didn't get to it until Tuesday). Anything afterwards will be included in the next batch.

ljbade

I have been waiting for a T shirt for nearly 6 months! What happened? My address on the account info page is correct.

broquea

Quote from: ljbade on January 31, 2011, 10:57:21 AM
I have been waiting for a T shirt for nearly 6 months! What happened? My address on the account info page is correct.

They went out via USPS, so overseas that would be airmail. Perhaps it is still out there in the respective system. You can email ipv6@he.net about it and I'll assign the ticket to someone handling t-shirts.

RSimmons

Quote from: ljbade on January 31, 2011, 10:57:21 AM

That definitely sounds like something went wrong. You're in New Zealand, right? I'm sure it should have gotten there by now (unless it wasnt sent in the first place). Btw, how long would it take for the shirt to arrive in Germany? I'll be residing there for a while...though Im just starting out with Sage.  ;D
"Relax, its only ONES and ZEROS !"

Mierdin

Quote from: broquea on January 25, 2011, 09:41:31 AM
The shirts are sent out in batches. I processed the current list based on last Tuesday when the guys handling t-shirts asked (actually they asked the previous Friday but didn't get to it until Tuesday). Anything afterwards will be included in the next batch.

No, I understand, I missed the batch you're referring to by like a few days which sucks but you know, whatever. I was just curious if there was any time estimate on the next batch. Browsing threads I've seen anything from a month to 6 months, or more in some cases....just wondered if there was an ETA on the next one.

broquea

I do not believe there is a set date for any of the batches. I was asked by the staff handling the order to generate a current list. We had around 700 the first batch, then 1mo later, 90. Now 4-5mo later, roughly 300. I believe they are trying for large batch orders of t-shirts than like, 7 or something low like that.

we6jbo

That's exciting news that a new batch of t-shirts will be arriving soon. :D

jrocha

I received mine today. ;-)

packetmail

I received my shirt as well in the mail.  The shirt is very high quality and well packaged, it is Haynes tagless and is quite exceptional.   I think I speak for many here who would like to say thank you for the certification process, the tunnel, the free DNS, and the cherry on top -- the T-Shirt.

Fine job folks.

bombcar

I also received mine. It's high quality and the kind I like - tagless!

ubermensch

No luck yet for me.  Would all those in the continental US have received shirts from the latest batch by now?

GarryG

I received my shirt yesterday! Thanks a lot!!! And also for the effort on teaching folks v6 both in theory and getting it to work!!

johnpoz

Have not gotten mine?? :(  I saw some email that said batch was going out in end of Jan, but maybe they  compiled the list on 17th of jan?

I completed my sage level and validated address for tshirt on
26 January 2011

is there anywhere to check where if on the next shipment list, etc.

jrocha

Quote from: johnpoz on March 03, 2011, 12:40:22 PM
Have not gotten mine?? :(  I saw some email that said batch was going out in end of Jan, but maybe they  compiled the list on 17th of jan?

I completed my sage level and validated address for tshirt on
26 January 2011

is there anywhere to check where if on the next shipment list, etc.

If you haven't received your t-shirt yet, send an email in to ipv6@he.net and we'll have the person in charge of the tshirt shipments check it out for you. I don't remember if you validated your address before or after the last shipment date.