• Welcome to Hurricane Electric's IPv6 Tunnel Broker Forums.

Problem with 72.52.104.74

Started by eonesixfour, May 26, 2008, 08:14:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eonesixfour

I had a tunnel connected (on another account) to the 72.52.104.74 server and at some point today I could ping the IPv4 address but could no longer ping the IPv6 address any more.
After I deleted and added a new tunnel I could ping the other end of the tunnel but when doing traceroutes or pings or ... no packets seemed to go past the other end of the tunnel.
Just for giggles I added a tunnel to the Dallas server and everything is working fine with no changes to my end except for the tunnel details, so I'm assuming any problem(s) aren't at my end.

samh

Should all be better now, give it a test and if you are still having problems send an email to ipv6@he.net so we can look at your specific tunnel.

Sam

eonesixfour

Sorry for not getting back to testing this sooner, but yes that does now work. Thanks for what ever you did to fix it.

kkresshome

This appears to be a problem still neither of my tunnels work properly.

Neither of my server side tunnels are pingable from the web interface and 72.52.104.74 is not responding to pings.

Update: No change on my side, but the tunnels appear to be working again about 3 hours later.

broquea

Quote from: kkresshome on June 02, 2008, 05:07:20 PM
This appears to be a problem still neither of my tunnels work properly.

Neither of my server side tunnels are pingable from the web interface and 72.52.104.74 is not responding to pings.

The issue with the tunnel-server should have been resolved about 20mins after you posted.