• Welcome to Hurricane Electric's IPv6 Tunnel Broker Forums.

Question about T-Shirt.

Started by Nick Pais, October 25, 2010, 02:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Pais

Hello. I have a question about the Sage's t-shirt: Do you have to be level 1500 in order to receive the shirt? Because I passed the Sage level some time ago, confirmed my address and still have gotten nothing..

Thanks in advance.

cholzhauer

no, you dont need to be at 1500.  i ordered my shirt when they first came out and havent gotten it yet either

lukec

broquea

If you've emailed ipv6@he.net, I've been assigning the tickets to Andy who should be helping you get your t-shirts. We haven't been shipping these out ourselves, and instead been relying on the vendor.

cholzhauer

Yep, I've talked to Andy, although I guess it's been a month or so since I heard from him last

EDIT

Never mind, guess it hasn't been a month yet

jimb

Want me to drive up to Fremont and pick it up for ya and mail it?  :P

cholzhauer

Ya know, I'm going to be out that way next week (speaking at GoGo6 Live actually)

Maybe I could use the t-shirt as an excuse to get a tour of HE

broquea

You'd probably want to check with Andy, since I'm not certain if we keep any on hand or if they are all at the vendor, and scheduling a tour shouldn't be a problem, check with him as well.

cholzhauer

I already sent him an email...we'll see what he says.  Are you guys actually located in Fremont?

broquea

jimb

Is the driveway still flooded?  :p

Also, I didn't realize fmt2 was so close to where I am in Santa Clara.  No wonder my pings are so good LOL.

Also, I think I've actually been in that building in downtown SJ.  Just can't remember when or why.

broquea

IRS is there, maybe you were audited :)

Flooded driveway was cleared up after we fished around in the storm drain and unclogged it. Stupid leaves.

Nick Pais

Allright, I've sent an email to ipv6@he.net. Hope to get my t-shirt soon  ;D

jimb

Quote from: broquea on October 27, 2010, 11:26:34 AM
IRS is there, maybe you were audited :)

Flooded driveway was cleared up after we fished around in the storm drain and unclogged it. Stupid leaves.
Ah.  I wonder if Netcom was ever in there?  Hrm.

The water kind of makes the picture look cooler anyway.  :)

BTW, since you're near there, have you noticed if they've started work on the new BART station that will be at Grimmer & Warm Springs?  (I know, completely off topic).

broquea

Quote from: jimb on October 27, 2010, 11:53:03 AM
you're near there, have you noticed if they've started work on the new BART station that will be at Grimmer & Warm Springs?  (I know, completely off topic).

No idea, I commute over 237 from Mountain View. Don't pay attention to anything BART.