IPv6 Certification Program Topics > General Discussion

Sage T-Shirt

(1/17) > >>

Mierdin:
I recently passed Sage and ordered a shirt! Thanks for all the help in getting me there.

Question though - I'm insanely grateful for the shirt, but I was wondering what kind of timeframe I should expect for delivery? I ordered yesterday. The reason I ask is because my landlord gets all the mail and they SUUUCK at notifying me when packages come in. Soo....I was wondering when I should start calling them and asking. Like I said, I'm just grateful to have gotten this far and to score what looks like a seriously awesome shirt, I just don't want it to get stolen once it gets here.

broquea:
The shirts are sent out in batches. I processed the current list based on last Tuesday when the guys handling t-shirts asked (actually they asked the previous Friday but didn't get to it until Tuesday). Anything afterwards will be included in the next batch.

ljbade:
I have been waiting for a T shirt for nearly 6 months! What happened? My address on the account info page is correct.

broquea:

--- Quote from: ljbade on January 31, 2011, 10:57:21 AM ---I have been waiting for a T shirt for nearly 6 months! What happened? My address on the account info page is correct.

--- End quote ---

They went out via USPS, so overseas that would be airmail. Perhaps it is still out there in the respective system. You can email ipv6@he.net about it and I'll assign the ticket to someone handling t-shirts.

RSimmons:

--- Quote from: ljbade on January 31, 2011, 10:57:21 AM ---I have been waiting for a T shirt for nearly 6 months! What happened? My address on the account info page is correct.

--- End quote ---

That definitely sounds like something went wrong. You're in New Zealand, right? I'm sure it should have gotten there by now (unless it wasnt sent in the first place). Btw, how long would it take for the shirt to arrive in Germany? I'll be residing there for a while...though Im just starting out with Sage.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version