• Welcome to Hurricane Electric's IPv6 Tunnel Broker Forums.

IPv6 certification can't reach 1500, found a bug or database corruption

Started by bmgtenty, February 28, 2011, 08:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmgtenty

Tonight Feb 28  around 23:00 EST  Certification for: bmgtenty

I found a BUG in you certification software or database corruption as it  seems, see below for the circumstances!

I started tonight with a score of 1498  and tried to reach 1500

I did a traceroute, dig AAAA, dig -x, ping and whois, so even more than the two points still needed.
This did confuse the software of your certification/program  and the highest I could reach was, 1499

Also when I clicked at some items again which were already done (passed), they are reported as not done!
I can logout and login and the same thing happens, can redo some items but still can't go higher as 1499
and again some who are passed are reported as not done when I click on them again.

Bob/Boudewijn

Mierdin

Interesting....looks like you just have one dig AAAA left - have you tried just doing that, and not trying the others?

cholzhauer

I'm at 1500 and I can continue to submit traceroutes, pings, ect, but my score will not go higher than 1500.  On the certification page, there is a break down of how many points you've received from each submission; I'm going to guess that there's one of the commands that is showing 99/100 (my guess is whois)

bmgtenty

Quote from: Mierdin on February 28, 2011, 10:01:08 PM
Interesting....looks like you just have one dig AAAA left - have you tried just doing that, and not trying the others?

Good remark, thanks.
I will see or that works tonight.

Bob

bmgtenty

Quote from: Mierdin on February 28, 2011, 10:01:08 PM

Well that did the trick, I reached 1500   ;D

Many thanks,

Bob