• Welcome to Hurricane Electric's IPv6 Tunnel Broker Forums.

Is sage t-shirt being sent:o

Started by isaackwan, September 13, 2011, 01:42:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

isaackwan

Hello,

I actually feel uncomfortable as I found no way to track whether my t-shirt will be sent.. I'm on stage sage(http://goo.gl/q1ogG) but I'm living out of US so I'm not sure whether I'd get that..

Anyway let me know whether they will be sent or in your to-sent list  ;D

Thanks,

jrocha

T-shirts are sent out in batches every couple of months to everyone who attained sage since the last batch. We send t-shirts all over the world, so that's not a problem. Just make sure you validate your postal address, and you'll get lumped into the next batch.

DOMBlogger

I also can't wait for mine to come.
This is a neat program, gets people aware of IPv6 and encourages sys admins to go dual stack. I like that.

I'm finally going to be taking my RHCE exam at some point in near future (have to study up on new stuff they added, and to be honest, refresh old stuff they test for that I rarely do) - I plan on wearing mine there as good luck charm :D (assuming it arrives by then) Might wear it once before, but I want it to have that new shirt look.

cconn

I just made 1500 points a second ago  ;D 8) ;D 8) ;D 8) ;D  w00t

no shirt however  :-\  but I have the cred!!!!  ;)

DrylokPaint

Can someone tell me how to get this shirt?

broquea

Quote from: DrylokPaint on September 29, 2011, 08:47:13 PM
Can someone tell me how to get this shirt?

Pass the IPv6 Certification Program by completing Sage.

Jim Whitby

I made Sage in July ( I think  ), no shirt yet.

Do I need to get to 1500 first?

jrocha

Quote from: jameswhitby on September 30, 2011, 12:23:34 AM
I made Sage in July ( I think  ), no shirt yet.

Do I need to get to 1500 first?

No, you only need to attain sage. You don't need to get all 1500 points for the t-shirt. We send the tshirts out in batches every couple of months. We haven't sent out a batch since July. I'm not sure when another batch is being sent out.

broquea

Another tally was made this week. Should be another new batch relatively soon.

Jim Whitby

Quote from: broquea on September 30, 2011, 01:34:10 PM
Another tally was made this week. Should be another new batch relatively soon.

Thanks!

BlackBurn

Can't hardly wait, if everything worked out well, my shirt is in the next batch  :)

k1mu

You do have to validate your address before you'll get a shirt - just getting to Sage isn't enough.

kasperd

How do I validate my address?

Actually, I know that the address on record for me is outdated. I tried to update it, but the system refused to accept my new address, it said something along the lines of address must consist of letters and digits. I tried to remove the space between the street name and the house number, but that didn't help. Since I am going to be moving again fairly soon, I didn't put much effort into finding out the reason. But maybe I should to ensure that my next update will go through.

k1mu

You validate your address on the last element of your "IPv6 Certification Scorecard", entry "Validate address and T-shirt request".

I don't see that on your scorecard, so it may well be that it won't show up until you hit 1000 points or some such.

jrocha

You will be able to validate your address once you reach Sage.