• Welcome to Hurricane Electric's IPv6 Tunnel Broker Forums.

Sage Test not available

Started by techniq, December 07, 2008, 08:31:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

techniq

I recently completed the Guru test, but the Sage test was not available.  Another problem is I started the test with a TLD that my registrar did not provide ipv6 glue for.  I then switched another TLD (registered previously) which they do, but now how to I complete the Sage test?  Would I have to retake most of the test with the new domain?  Or can I just take the Sage?

jonesnco

I am in the same boat.  The guru test lets you take off any subdomains but not change the domain entirely.  I am stuck at that point.  Not even sure how I just start the whole process over with the new domain name.

broquea

Quote from: jonesnco on December 27, 2008, 09:59:17 AM
I am in the same boat.  The guru test lets you take off any subdomains but not change the domain entirely.  I am stuck at that point.  Not even sure how I just start the whole process over with the new domain name.

Email ipv6@he.net with your account's details and the domain you want to change to. We can either reset you completely and you can retake everything with the correct domain, or just change what it is in the DB. But email ipv6@he.net to request this.