• Welcome to Hurricane Electric's IPv6 Tunnel Broker Forums.

News:

Welcome to Hurricane Electric's Tunnelbroker.net forums!

Main Menu

Check Point Gaia R77.30

Started by ChrisM510, December 12, 2016, 02:15:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisM510

Does anyone have a tunnel working with Check Point Gaia R77.30?  I previously had my tunnel working with a Cisco router, but I upgraded from it and my ASA 5505 to a Check Point appliance.  I followed the instructions given in the example commands, but still have "no link" being shown in my Gaia portal.  Perhaps something I need to do since I changed hardware? (Grasping at straws here.)  Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong forum.

cholzhauer

Never even heard of such a thing.  Post some configs and I'll try and help.

ChrisM510

Here are my config lines.  (put in X's in part of the address for privacy)

set ipv6-state on
# MAY REQUIRE REBOOT
add interface eth1 6in4 2 remote 184.105.253.14 ttl 1
set interface sit_6in4_2 state on
set interface sit_6in4_2 mtu 1480
set interface sit_6in4_2 ipv6-address 2001:470:xxxx:7d3::2 mask-length 64
set interface sit_6in4_2 comments "HE.NET IPv6 Tunnel"
set ipv6 static-route default nexthop gateway 2001:470:xxxx:7d3::1 priority 1 on

cholzhauer

How do you know it's not working?  Are you trying to ping from the console of the device?

ChrisM510

The Gaia Portal shows "No Link" for the 6in4 tunnel interface.  Yes, I have attempted pinging the other side of the tunnel without success.

mcaulifn

Is eth1 your inside our outside interface?

I have a 3200 running R77.30. Gaia is not letting me use the outside interface as it is DHCP. Any chance someone found a work-around for that?

I am trying to use my inside interface and then rely on the policy to translate the source IP. That does not appear to be working right now.