• Welcome to Hurricane Electric's IPv6 Tunnel Broker Forums.

Help please at configuring tunnel broker

Started by OussamaQouiyd, January 17, 2022, 02:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OussamaQouiyd

Hi guys,
i really need your help, i followed the steps to configure tunnel broker on windows but it didn't work i tried to access to ipv6.google.com but stil not working.
when i check the ipconfig i found a new configuration for tunnel added but without the adresses i have in my account
what should i do ?

cholzhauer

Post your current setup and the commands you used to get there

OussamaQouiyd

netsh interface teredo set state disabled
netsh interface ipv6 add v6v4tunnel interface=IP6Tunnel localaddress=160.178.60.245 remoteaddress=216.218.221.42
netsh interface ipv6 add address interface=IP6Tunnel address=2001:470:35:16a::2
netsh interface ipv6 add route prefix=::/0 interface=IP6Tunnel nexthop=2001:470:35:16a::1

these are the commands i wrote in my cmd with localaddres= 192.168.28.32. I am connected at wifi

cholzhauer

IIRC if you are creating the tunnel on a Windows device that has NAT, and yours does, you need to use the NAT IP address in place of the public one.  If you ran the commands that contained the public IP address instead, that's why it's not working.  You'd need to take everything out and update with your private address

oussamaqouiyd98

Hi sir, my friend told me this solution about the nat ip but still didn't work i turned now to kali vmware machine using a bridge configuration
It gave me IP is not ICMP pingable. Please make sure ICMP is not blocked. If you are blocking ICMP, please allow 66.220.2.74 through your firewall.

i tried to configure ufw and iptables and i see icmp and 66.220.2.72 are enableb but still same problem

tjeske

You have to forward protocol 41 (not port 41!) from your router to your PC. Most routers won't support this. What's your router make and model?