• Welcome to Hurricane Electric's IPv6 Tunnel Broker Forums.

Question about t-shirt.

Started by julien43, July 26, 2010, 02:38:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

julien43

Dear,

T-shirts were send for people who live outside USA, like France ?

Regards,

broquea

All t-shirts were sent out via USPS to everyone domestic and international on the list we had generated end of June, as of Friday July 23rd.

So if you are outside of the US, it would be in your country's postal service.

julien43

ok, thank you for your answer.

imduffy

Got my t-shirt today, thanks guys :D

jhunax

andyballon

woohoo! i got mine today! will show it off at the office tomorrow!
salamat he.  ;D

hisken

Okay, I just passed the Sage level and requested a T-Shirt. Hope I'll get it anytime soon.

I'll do my remaining two additional tests tomorrow  :)
Did it this evening  ;D

ipv6meeuw

Just got mine (in the netherlands), it is a bit oversized though. American XL is a lot bigger than European XL.
Love the print!

--

cemc

Quote from: ipv6meeuw on August 27, 2010, 07:06:46 AM
Just got mine (in the netherlands), it is a bit oversized though. American XL is a lot bigger than European XL.
Love the print!

Same here, got mine like 2 weeks ago, and it's waay big for me ;) Wondering if it could be exchanged? I did not wear it at all. Or maybe if I wash it a couple of times ;)

tsarna

I think I asked for XL and got a S... see the other topic. I can't be 100% sure though as I the shirt size selection doesn't show up anymore. I would like to get an XL if possible. Thanks.

newsense

I am hoping to get a t-shirt myself. I finally passed all the tests but took numerous times cause i was impatient and hadn't notice the selections were dynamic for each question.

LuckyMan

As I know, the last batch of T-shirts was at the beginning of august 2010.
Another batch could be very soon, may be in 2-3 weeks, if the same ammount of ppl will pass sage tests as before previous batch.
I have received sage title in the middle of august, but havent received my t-shirts yet..

cholzhauer

I  have received sage title in the middle of august, but havent received my t-shirts yet..

I passed mine last year sometime and haven't received a shirt yet.  I don't know what the method for the madness is, but I'm sure it'll get figured out in the end

broquea

If you still didn't get one, from either the June or August batches, and had your Sage prior to the second week of August, email ipv6@he.net and I'll assign to the staff handling that. If you got your Sage level after second week of August, you are in the next batch which will be at some point soon, certainly before the end of the year.

phanquochien

I have just pass Sage test...And request T-shirt..I hope get it soon! :D