• Welcome to Hurricane Electric's IPv6 Tunnel Broker Forums.

How to go back and review previous levels / sections?

Started by mrdnelson, October 23, 2016, 06:39:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrdnelson

Hello,

I started the IPV6 certification some time ago and am at the Explorer level, but really need to go back and start over from the beginning or at least review that material before I proceed. I have spent some time hunting for it with no luck. Can you please tell me how to get back to the introductory materials?

Thank you!
David

cholzhauer

I thought there was a link you could use to reset the progress, but I can't find it on mine.

Yours may be different because you haven't finished the test, so poke around for that.  If you can't find it, email ipv6@he.net

mrdnelson

Hey,

Thanks for the info. I did find the link but when I try to use it I get a message saying it won't work until you are at Administrator level, and even then it just puts you back to enthusiast level, which is where I am. I will try emailing the address you posted. Suppose the easy thing at this point would be to create a throwaway account, redo the beginning level then delete the account. Might just go that route. However I will say it would make sense if there was a simple way to go back and review previous material.

Thank you.

cholzhauer

I faintly remember that being the case.  Guess you'll have to wait for HE to help