• Welcome to Hurricane Electric's IPv6 Tunnel Broker Forums.

Question about service

Started by reveal, May 05, 2008, 08:06:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reveal

I'm kind of new to this and have some ipv6 hosts I would like to use, I have them pointed at afraid.org a domain I have is pointed there.. I have setup a tunnel here /64 and /48.. I can ping my ipv6 host and updated the Rdns to afraids servers as well.. I like this service better than Hexago because it is more stable... If you need anything else from me let me know appreciate the patience..

reveal

I also tried the update script I found on here and it returned me back

tunnelbroker-update: Error during login: bad username and/or password

broquea

Quote from: reveal on May 05, 2008, 08:06:23 AM
I'm kind of new to this and have some ipv6 hosts I would like to use, I have them pointed at afraid.org a domain I have is pointed there.. I have setup a tunnel here /64 and /48.. I can ping my ipv6 host and updated the Rdns to afraids servers as well.. I like this service better than Hexago because it is more stable... If you need anything else from me let me know appreciate the patience..

I'm sorry but I don't quite see what question you are asking in your post. Please clarify.

Also what "update" script are you referring to? If you mean a client-side script for updating your IPv4 endpoint, we haven't written any that are provided. I'd guess that you need to make sure that you've filled in all the variables in the script with the correct information. To further troubleshoot an issue with the script, your best bet is to contact the author.