• Welcome to Hurricane Electric's IPv6 Tunnel Broker Forums.

News:

Welcome to Hurricane Electric's Tunnelbroker.net forums!

Main Menu

ByeBye v4 on N900

Started by jhaprins, January 19, 2010, 11:30:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jhaprins

Hi everyone,

I was wandering if someone is allready considering creating the applet for the N900?
I have this phone for 2 weeks now and I see there are a lot of those applets for all kind of phones, but not for the Nokia.

J.H. Prins

brad

Its kind of funny posting something like this when the N900 doesn't even have IPv6 support.

jhaprins

I know this is funny, but I think this is also true for the Android and the iPhone, or do they have native IPv6 support?
But anyway, it is nice to have an app on your desktop telling you when you have to buy a new phone ;-)

JHP

broquea

Quote from: jhaprins on January 19, 2010, 04:08:21 PM
I know this is funny, but I think this is also true for the Android and the iPhone, or do they have native IPv6 support?
But anyway, it is nice to have an app on your desktop telling you when you have to buy a new phone ;-)

JHP

Android 2.x has native IPv6 support for it's wifi. Please to be seeing my posts with working images of my Nexus1 in the hardware thread :)

skim

Hey! N900 _HAS_ IPv6 support. You just need to install "power" kernel. It contains all needed modules.

grobe0ba

Quote from: jhaprins on January 19, 2010, 04:08:21 PM

JHP

I have a Motorola Droid running Android 2.2 with a tunnel to a routed /64 from my personal server, which has a routed /48 from HE. Picture is in my signature. The tunnel is NOT over tiwlan0 (the wireless interface), it's over my 3G network. I still need to set up an auto-update system for when my IP changes, but I'm not too worried about it.

casagringo

sysgeek

iPhone iOS 4 has native IPv6 support. :)