• Welcome to Hurricane Electric's IPv6 Tunnel Broker Forums.

SOLVED - Certification - Could not grab the file via IPv6 HTTP

Started by oklein, May 22, 2012, 08:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oklein

SOLUTION: Indeed it was a wrong AAAA-Record in DNS and all i needed to do was waiting

Hi,

got also the error in the certification - Could not grab the file via IPv6 HTTP - the
server-url is http://ipv6.smallo.ruhr.de/xcjwha5uj7.txt and from another server i can
get the file - can somebody help me up please whats wrong?

Bye, Olaf

kasperd

Quote from: oklein on May 22, 2012, 08:25:32 PMcan somebody help me up please whats wrong?
With the information you have given, it is impossible to say for sure. One possibility is that you did some tests with incorrect DNS records and now have to wait for those to time out before you can repeat the test. I see your current AAAA record has a 24 hour TTL. If you had some incorrect record before, it may also have had a 24 hour TTL.

oklein

Quote from: kasperd on May 23, 2012, 01:31:56 AM
With the information you have given, it is impossible to say for sure. One possibility is that you did some tests with incorrect DNS records and now have to wait for those to time out before you can repeat the test. I see your current AAAA record has a 24 hour TTL. If you had some incorrect record before, it may also have had a 24 hour TTL.

NP, then i wait until tomorrow morning to be sure that my dns records are outdated everywhere and test then again.

Bye, Olaf