• Welcome to Hurricane Electric's IPv6 Tunnel Broker Forums.

Sage Test passed but just a score of 1400

Started by rekire, May 07, 2013, 12:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rekire

Surprisingly I passed the sage test (it seems that my regstar got it managed to add ipv6 glue records). I passed all that daily tests at the beginning of 2012, but I have now only a score of 1400.

Where did I lost the other 100 points?
And much more important how can I get my T-Shirt? ;D

cholzhauer

I think signing up for the shirt gets you the extra 100.

There used to be a box on the left side you could click to submit your size

rekire

Yeah you are right I found it. I just mixed up the order of submitting the forms. Hopfully the support can manage that.

lgrant

Interestingly, I passed the Sage test, did all of the extra tests on the sidebar, and submitted 15 each of the dig aaaa, dig -x, traceroute6, ping6, and whois, and I'm only at 1015. 

Lynn

broquea

its like, 100 of each of the 5 submissions so still a bunch to go :)

ocwo92

I'm experiencing the same thing. I took the sage test last week, and after my score reached 1,050, it seems to just stay there regardless of the number of daily tests I submit. I'm probably going to wait until I've submitted all 5 x 100 daily tests before I start bugging HE's support if the score still isn't updated.

lgrant

Yes, my score seems to be stuck at 1015, even though I am submitting the dig aaaa, dig ptr, ping6, traceroute6, and whois tests daily.

The good news is that my T-shirt just arrived yesterday, and it is truly a thing of beauty. It is a bit too geeky to wear anyplace besides networking conferences, or around my friends who manage networks for a living, but I really like it, and will be submitting a photo to the "show us your shirt" thread shortly.  I also intend to wear it to give me strength while I am recabling and reconfiguring my office network.

Lynn

ocwo92

My T-shirt probably won't be shipped until the next batch, but I'm hoping it says:

"I passed the Hurricane Electric IPv6 sage test, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt". ;)

kcochran

New daily submissions should recalculate one's score.

The old site code would recalc at certain regularly hit spots, whereas the new code only triggers it at a test completion.  As the daily objectives are still on the previous framework code, and relied on those regular recalc points to update scores, which now don't exist, they would seem to get 'stuck'.  I've added in the recalc to their completion code until they've been migrated to the new frameworks.

lgrant

It is working *much* better now.

BTW, I think it is very cool that the website parses and checks out the daily ping6, traceroute6, etc. submissions automatically.  Much better than manual verification would be.

Lynn