• Welcome to Hurricane Electric's IPv6 Tunnel Broker Forums.

Problem With LAX Tunnel

Started by phipac, February 20, 2014, 12:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phipac

Good afternoon.  After four years of flawless operation, my tunnel has ceased to function.  I have changed nothing in my configuration.  I can ping my client IPv6 tunnel address (::2/64), but not the server IPv6 tunnel address (::1/64).  I have searched for any issues related to the LAX1 tunnel and have found none.  Is there anything else I can check?  Thanks!

kcochran

U-verse?  2wire with a 6.9.x firmware?

broquea

Assuming Uverse/ATT, I think another user recently brought to light issues with AT&T starting to possibly filter Protocol41 https://www.tunnelbroker.net/forums/index.php?topic=3110.msg18324#msg18324

phipac

Jim Whitby

Quote from: phipac on February 20, 2014, 12:42:55 PM
Good afternoon.  After four years of flawless operation, my tunnel has ceased to function.  I have changed nothing in my configuration.  I can ping my client IPv6 tunnel address (::2/64), but not the server IPv6 tunnel address (::1/64).  I have searched for any issues related to the LAX1 tunnel and have found none.  Is there anything else I can check?  Thanks!

Interesting!
I had the same problem here, today, with Verizon and the Ashburn server!

After a few hours, it started working again.

snarked

No problems here - Verizon (at home) and others (colocation) in Los Angeles, not AT&T.  ;-)