• Welcome to Hurricane Electric's IPv6 Tunnel Broker Forums.

Question about t-shirt.

Started by julien43, July 26, 2010, 02:38:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chiel

Hi, I also got to "sage" level and validated my address a couple of weeks ago. Do I need to do anything else to be getting the t-shirt.
Thank you.

sput

Hi there

Quote from: Azendale on December 12, 2010, 09:16:15 PM

If you pass all the level (to sage), take all the technical tests, do your daily tests, and validate your address (which you have to do to get a T shirt) you can get 1500. I'm guessing your missing either the address validation or the extra credit technical tests.

I have Sage, did an address validation and wrote a script for the daily tests.
Do the tests beyond Sage still exist? I can't find them.

Regards,
Rob

cholzhauer

No, sage is the highest level that you can attain

cameronkerr

Hello, any idea yet when we can expect the next shipment of T-shirts? I'm going on a IPv6 workshop soon and I'd love to have a Sage T for it.

fuzeman

Quote from: cameronkerr on January 06, 2011, 04:25:30 PM
Hello, any idea yet when we can expect the next shipment of T-shirts? I'm going on a IPv6 workshop soon and I'd love to have a Sage T for it.

I'm also interested in when we can expect the next shipment. Hopefully its soon-ish...

broquea

We're going to process a 3rd batch list tomorrow for shipping later this month.

sput

Hi there

This is very, very good news.
With a bit of luck we will receive the T-shirts just in time for IPv4 depletion.

APNIC usually gets new /8s when they have about 2 /8s left. And they just dropped below 2.00;
http://www.apnic.net/community/ipv4-exhaustion/graphical-information
When there are five /8s left, these will be distributed among the RIRs. So depletion may happen at any moment.

We are going to have a party when IPv4 depletes.

Regards,
Rob

ubermensch

Quote from: broquea on January 17, 2011, 09:17:04 PM
We're going to process a 3rd batch list tomorrow for shipping later this month.

Excellent, thanks for the update.  Is any action required on the part of those who achieved Sage back in October-November 2010?

broquea

Ideally your username is in the list, since the previous 2 batches were for prior to August 7th.

hisken

Thanks for the update.

I'll be checking my real life mail box the coming weeks.

phanquochien

Thank for your updates. But I not recieve my t-shirt yet. I passed my sage on Sep/2010 and validated address on that day!
I hope to recieve my t-shirt before IPV6 World Day!  ;D
I mailed 2 times to ipv6@he.net and get response. But i didn't recieve tshirt!

cholzhauer

Yeah, you're not the only one.  I passed my test ~18 months ago and the staff at HE and I have been trying to sort it out, but no luck.

jimb

Heh.  I guess I should feel lucky.  I got both an HE and a Google IPv6 shirt.  The latter doesn't fit me though, since they didn't have XXL for fat guys like me.  :P

hisken

Quote from: jimb on January 25, 2011, 02:43:03 PM
Heh.  I guess I should feel lucky.  I got both an HE and a Google IPv6 shirt.  The latter doesn't fit me though, since they didn't have XXL for fat guys like me.  :P

Hey, where did you get that Google shirt  ;D

jimb

Quote from: hisken on January 25, 2011, 11:49:38 PM
Quote from: jimb on January 25, 2011, 02:43:03 PM
Heh.  I guess I should feel lucky.  I got both an HE and a Google IPv6 shirt.  The latter doesn't fit me though, since they didn't have XXL for fat guys like me.  :P

Hey, where did you get that Google shirt  ;D
Google IPv6 Implementers conference back in the fall.  Also got to meet a lot of the HE guys there.  Cool guys.  I was sitting next to the HE CEO for about 20 minutes before I noticed.  :lol:  He's a really nice guy too.

It was strange being surrounded by a bunch of internet "luminary" types too, me just being a lowly "IT guy".  :P