• Welcome to Hurricane Electric's IPv6 Tunnel Broker Forums.

News:

Welcome to Hurricane Electric's Tunnelbroker.net forums!

Main Menu

ZyXEL SBG3300-N

Started by pet0r, February 14, 2015, 05:06:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pet0r

Hi,

I'm trying to use an HE Tunnel on my SBG3300-N but just can't seem to get it working.  The router only supports 6RD but my understanding is that it should be possible to make this work?  IPv6 within my LAN works and I can ping the gateway (although it has 2 IPv6 addresses, weirdly), but I can just never get any outgoing traffic working.

The only options I have to configure 6RD are "6RD Border Relay Server IP" and "6RD Border Relay Server IP" which I have filled in to match my "Server IPv4 Address" and "Routed /64" respectively at present.  I'm not sure what else I actually need to do to try and get things working.  My router has diagnostics and also SSH/Telnet addresses and I'm unable to ping IPv6 addresses from those as well.

Any things to try would be much appreciated.  I've also tried the instructions listed here in SSH with my details: https://www.linode.com/docs/networking/set-up-an-ipv6-tunnel-on-your-linode

That doesn't seem to have helped either.  Any tips or things to try to get this working would be much appreciated!

cholzhauer

pet0r

Quote from: cholzhauer on February 16, 2015, 05:34:25 AM
6RD != 6in4

I'm aware they aren't the same, which is why I specifically mentioned 6RD in my question as I've seen reports on this forum of people getting HE tunnels working under 6RD.