Welcome to Hurricane Electric's Tunnelbroker.net forums!
Started by zwitterions, June 15, 2015, 06:30:23 AM
Quote from: th3cr3a7or on August 17, 2015, 07:58:36 PMI used the following defined commands to get it configured correctlynetsh teredo set state disablednetsh interface ipv6 add v6v4tunnel interface= private localaddress= "Your local address" remoteaddress= "remote address given to you"netsh interface ipv6 add address interface= private address= 2001:470:1c:211::2netsh interface ipv6 add route prefix= ::/0 interface= private nexthop= 2001:470:1c:211::1
Quote from: LVNeptune on August 18, 2015, 09:15:41 PMSo I figured out that every time I ran the add v6v4tunnel command it was adding a subinterface but NOT naming it to what I named.netsh interface ipv6 show subinterfacethis command shows the new "Local Area Connect *X" that was added. If you replace the interface="enter full lan name here" it should work for you.No clue what's up with stuff not working for everyone though. Really makes little to no sense.
Quote from: zwitterions on August 26, 2015, 12:39:38 AMHi all, i have tried everything possible, and can not get it to work, i see a lot of people saying add private address, however i use a static address, i mean most of us are sages, and i can not see why either one of us sages, or hurricane does not put up a working example. Just a thought, i mean what good are we "Sages" if we can not get this working?I do thank everyone's input, but were is the Eisenstein out there with us sages?I am putting off upgrading my other win7 ultimate boxes, for fear of losing my IPv6 i get a lot of IPv6 traffic, and need to keep it there.PLEASE, some one out there has cracked this..RegardsZwitterions
Quote from: Lupo on August 27, 2015, 01:41:42 PMPossibly good news for everyone that was experiencing this issue.After the latest three updates pushed today (KB3081448, KB3081449, KB3081452), I was able to consistently create and delete v6v4tunnel interfaces.No change in the syntax from what we always used. It seems they fixed whatever problem was preventing it from working correctly.I tested multiple times, on two computers that were unable to create the interface before, and both instances went through with no issues.Hopefully this was a global fix, and not just luck on my side.Regards.Edit: only one weird thing.. I had to set a dns address in the ipv6 configuration for it to properly work.. Just having ipv6 enabled global dns seems to not work properly for me.