• Welcome to Hurricane Electric's IPv6 Tunnel Broker Forums.

tunnel down (endpoint Prague)

Started by qdeqde, February 20, 2017, 10:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tjeske

Berlin is working again. Now let's hope Prague comes back soon as well.

Thanks so much people at HE! You're the best!

checkroot

Prague is responding to ping, but routing still fails. I hope you'll fix that soon.

OT: Are you planning to start offering paid tunnel service?

oskar

Right now, it seems fixed. The tunnel server of Prague is still emulated in Berlin, like before this outage. It seems that Prague server is gone for good.

broquea

Quote from: oskar on February 22, 2017, 11:52:29 AM
Right now, it seems fixed. The tunnel server of Prague is still emulated in Berlin, like before this outage. It seems that Prague server is gone for good.

Prague server is in Berlin until getting equipment bought in the US and shipped into the EU is made easier with customs. There are plans to replace the hardware in Prague and re-home the tunnels back to it.

janosec

Thank you for the information.

Indeed I greatly appreciate that he.net provides this service for us. Thank you.

oskar

Quote from: broquea on February 22, 2017, 12:53:20 PMPrague server is in Berlin until getting equipment bought in the US and shipped into the EU is made easier with customs. There are plans to replace the hardware in Prague and re-home the tunnels back to it.
Great news! Really appreciated!

HECZ

Hurricane Electric is the best! ;) THX

tjeske

Down again, though endpoint still pingable. I guess just maintenance?

Edit: Never mind. Working again fine. Just a minor hickup. Status page shows all green again as well.

oskar

It seems that server in Prague has been successfully replaced right now. Thank you very much!