• Welcome to Hurricane Electric's IPv6 Tunnel Broker Forums.

News:

Welcome to Hurricane Electric's Tunnelbroker.net forums!

Main Menu

Sage T-Shirt

Started by Mierdin, January 25, 2011, 08:18:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikesampson

I missed the January shipment by a week or two. Any idea when the next batch of t-shirts will be sent out? Many thanks.

sput

Hi there

Maybe some of the information below is useful;
I just received my T-shirt. It's stamped 'FEB 22 2011'. So that's 11 days for delivery (to NL).
My zipcode is missing. I don't actually remember filling it out on the webform. Nor do I remember if the form had a zipcode field.
I do know that a missing zipcode will add a week to the delivery time.
The T-shirt's envelope is slightly larger then an A4 envelope and fits in a regular letterbox.

Regards,
Rob

ubermensch

Quote from: jrocha on March 04, 2011, 02:38:55 PM
If you haven't received your t-shirt yet, send an email in to ipv6@he.net and we'll have the person in charge of the tshirt shipments check it out for you. I don't remember if you validated your address before or after the last shipment date.

I've been emailing ipv6@he.net, but I think my old ticket (# 1513600) might be a bit stale.  I can't get a response on that ticket so I opened up a new one (# 1592357).  Sorry for the noise, but if you see any of my tickets and can help me out I'd appreciate it.

I tried sending you a PM but the captcha image link is broken for me.

Thanks!

phanquochien

Until now, I didn't recieve any tshirt . So bad! Many my friends recieved tshirt. But I NOT!

derekivey

I haven't received my shirt yet either. I completed the Sage certification level on January 25.

hisken

I received my shirt after some emailing with the HE staff, but it's way too large for me  ;D

Anyone wants to trade their "L" shirt for an "XL" one?  :P

cconn

no shirt for me.....how unfortunate.  I thought they were sent in batches?

vivow

I havent reciev mine either yet, but I assume they havent all been shipped yet.

phanquochien

Finally, I recieved my t-shirt after many e-mail to ipv6@he.net
It's stamped "Feb 25 2011". I recieved it on Mar 18! I live in Vietnam. Deliver slowly!
Thank HE.NET again !

ubermensch

I got my Sage certification in November 2010 but haven't received a shirt yet.  I'd buy one from the new merch store that you guys opened up but they're not for sale.   :(

feo

I haven't received my shirt yet either. I completed the Sage certification level in January

johnpoz

yeah I completed sage back in jan, on the 26th to be exact and have submitted ticket and hear back right away, but no follow up info on when shirts will be shipped next, etc.  Or if my name got missed, etc.

Ticket number [#1596332], its been over 3 weeks now since last email with them, guess time to email them again in status.

Would be so much easier if they would just post info about the t-shirts next shipment and what sages (dates) it includes, etc. etc.

jrocha

Quote from: ubermensch on April 28, 2011, 07:13:18 PM
I got my Sage certification in November 2010 but haven't received a shirt yet.  I'd buy one from the new merch store that you guys opened up but they're not for sale.   :(
Quote from: feo on April 28, 2011, 11:06:35 PM
I haven't received my shirt yet either. I completed the Sage certification level in January

You should email ipv6@he.net, and we can track down that tshirt for you. It can sometimes take quite a while for the tshirts to work their way through the mail system.

ubermensch

Quote from: jrocha on April 30, 2011, 05:39:51 PM
Quote from: ubermensch on April 28, 2011, 07:13:18 PM
Quote from: feo on April 28, 2011, 11:06:35 PM

You should email ipv6@he.net, and we can track down that tshirt for you. It can sometimes take quite a while for the tshirts to work their way through the mail system.

I've been emailing ipv6@he.net since February. 

derekivey

Still haven't gotten mine either :(. I completed the Sage level near the end of January.

Thanks,
Derek