• Welcome to Hurricane Electric's IPv6 Tunnel Broker Forums.

News:

Welcome to Hurricane Electric's Tunnelbroker.net forums!

Main Menu

Sage T-Shirt

Started by Mierdin, January 25, 2011, 08:18:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ohosipsix

I completely forgot about the T-shirt, yet today I find it in the mail. Excellent stuff!

lynxus

Same here!

Thanks HE.net. Awesome stuff!

ZwA

Very happy Swede here! Got my tshirt today, excellent stuff!!

rwfranks

My T-shirt arrived UK today, posted Fremont 2 Aug.

Thanks HE

scas

I pinged ipv6@he.net about mine and was told that batches go out "every 3 months or so", and that another batch may be going out next month. Hope that helps anyone who has been wondering "where's my shirt?"

copsewood

Received mine today. I think XL must be larger in the USA than Europe - It's OK, I like my T shirts a bit baggy. Thanks Hurricane Electric. ;)

mariacary30

big t must have received generally there by now (except if the item was not sent in the initial place). Btw, how much time would it not take for the tee shirt to reach within Indonesia? I'll be living presently there for a short time...although I am in the beginning stages along with Sage

northskh

Finally, I got mine.
Posted at Aug 2, and arrived Sep 3. I live in Indonesia.
Thanks Hurricane Electric.

cconn

none for me  :(   guess it got lost somewhere.  Oh well at least I am approaching 1500 points  :P

SakuraChan00

yay just got my Sage Status and awaiting my t-shirt

sasa11

Not sure what happened with my account. Few days ago I saw that my t-shirt was in processing state and today when I log ina I see no info about t-shirt at all.

quangtuyen88

My tshirt order status shipped but 4 month i don't receive my t-shirt ??

axiompartners

mine says "address verification incomplete", no matter if i re-save my address details.
what can I do, would love the t-shirt :)

FelipeRiver4

Does someone know if i can track my tshirt's mail package?
Im still waiting :(

xalogen

Sorry for reviving an old topic but I was wondering if T-shirts were still being sent out since I noticed that the last batch was done on February 2nd and that its almost been 2 months and I was really looking forward to getting one. I hadn't heard anything that they weren't but I just wanted to double check.