• Welcome to Hurricane Electric's IPv6 Tunnel Broker Forums.

News:

Welcome to Hurricane Electric's Tunnelbroker.net forums!

Main Menu

Sage T-Shirt

Started by Mierdin, January 25, 2011, 08:18:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cholzhauer

I'll bet if you emailed ipv6@he.net they could fix the problem for you

daydr3am3r

Hello all, just wanted to say a big thank you to Hurricane Electric, just received my t-shirt today (took the cert in March I think). This is even a better quality than some of the t-shirts I pay $ for! Nice print and nice material.

mikesampson

Received my t-shirt today. Big thanks to HE! It's a great shirt.

pizzaman

Received mine today, thanks HE ! P ;D Probably finished sage somewhere in Q1 2011, i'd say February or March.

cconn

???  still no sign of mine, finished in January around the 20th....boo!

amacrae

Quote from: cconn on July 07, 2011, 07:09:37 AM
???  still no sign of mine, finished in January around the 20th....boo!

Far too long to wait. We've got another batch arriving in a few days and
we'll get one out to you directly.

BasicXP

So if I understood correctly, there is a new batch that's going to be sent out soon? How do I know if I made it or not to that batch?

Btw thank you very much, Hurricane Electric, for the tunnel and the certification - useful and fun :)

yakatz

Quote from: BasicXP on July 12, 2011, 04:44:34 AM
So if I understood correctly, there is a new batch that's going to be sent out soon? How do I know if I made it or not to that batch?

Btw thank you very much, Hurricane Electric, for the tunnel and the certification - useful and fun :)

I want to echo this. I finished about two months ago. Do I make that batch?

jnargus

I just got mine today! :D

It is the size I ordered but seeing as I have lost a little bit of weight since then it may be a bit big now. Better than being too small ;).

jgeorge

Quote from: jnargus on July 18, 2011, 03:55:15 PM
I just got mine today! :D

It is the size I ordered but seeing as I have lost a little bit of weight since then it may be a bit big now. Better than being too small ;).

Sizes seem to run kind of large. I ordered my normal shirt size (which isn't small to begin with) and my Sage t-shirt swims on me. But it's extremely comfy and a very nice quality shirt (espeically for the price :) so I wear it happily nonetheless. :)

Quill

Mine arrived today, for which, many thanks :) Unfortunately, the large is not as large as I'd hoped, but it's big and baggy on my wife, so she's taken possession :)

Thanks again.

rickrivera89

No, I understand, I missed the batch you might be referring to by like a couple of days which sucks however you know, what ever. I was just curious if there was any time estimate in the subsequent batch. Searching threads I've observed anything at all from the month to six months, or even more in a few cases....just wondered if there was an ETA about the next one particular.

yakatz

Mine also just came (well, a few days ago, but I juts got it).
Looks good.

mietus

Hi,
I don't want to be rude but when the next batch is planned?
BTW, very gooood job with the certification, i had fun during the test  :)

terrysp

when's the next batch?